Ranking your reports is a great way to organize data and create logical table views. Yellowfin features 'N Rank', allowing users to define the number of rankings.
- How do I apply a timezone offset to a report?
- How does the In-Memory DB work, and will it make my reports run faster
- Data Source Connection Details : Amazon Arora
- What is a Yellowfin Connector, and How do I Use One?
- Index of Available Connectors
- Create Your Own Connector
- How to select a new Driver while adding a Datasource?
- How to connect Generic database type jdbc driver?
- New view builder workflow offered in v7.3 release
- What's the new toggle feature do within the view builder interface?
- How does the new data profiling and automatic binning work to help with data setup and analyses?
- What are some metadata modeling best practices found in v7.3?
- Can I load a CSV or spreadsheet into Yellowfin?
- What database systems does Yellowfin support? Does it support 'big data'?
- How do I combine data sources in Yellowfin?
- How to use UCanAccess to connect to Microsoft Access Databases using JDBC only
- JSON connector now available on the Marketplace - Videos and PDF overview here!
- JSON Connector
- Connecting to Google BigQuery
- Grouped Data
- Top n Rank and Bottom N Rank
- Formatting tabular data
- Suppress duplicates
- Sorting data
- How to increase the connection timeout to the Yellowfin database
- Year over Year Comparison
- Does Yellowfin have a AWS Connector?
- Does Yellowfin have a Google Sheets Connector?
- Does Yellowfin have a DocuSign Connector?
- Does Yellowfin have a Facebook Ads Connector?
- Does Yellowfin have a Facebook Connector?
- Does Yellowfin have a Expensify Connector?
- How do I consume JSON data over a REST service?
- Does the JSON connector support Schema data sets?
- How do I consume JSON files via FTP?
- How do you convert separate Latitude & Longitude values into a POINT value for mapping?
- How can I analyze large JSON files in Yellowfin?
- Does Yellowfin support LineString in REST mode?
- Does Yellowfin have any JSON test files we can use?
- Troubleshooting Database Connections
- How to connect to MongoDB from Yellowfin
- How to Fix Fields Missing from Step 2 of View Builder and Reports
- Yellowfin 8.0.2 will be bundled with selected JDBC drivers
- Best practice and key considerations for CSV Data Sources
- How JDBCTimeout works
- How to use different schemas from a single database when using Client Source Substitution
Author Danielle Essma
Tags video 7.3+