Users can sort data into ascending or descending order or apply filters to categorize the table's columns. You can add totals to columns, change the column name, adjust number of decimal places, change font color, size and style, and much more under column formatting options. Yellowfin is easily customizable to fit your company's unique style.
- How do I apply a timezone offset to a report?
- How does the In-Memory DB work, and will it make my reports run faster
- Data Source Connection Details : Amazon Arora
- What is a Yellowfin Connector, and How do I Use One?
- Index of Available Connectors
- Create Your Own Connector
- How to select a new Driver while adding a Datasource?
- How to connect Generic database type jdbc driver?
- New view builder workflow offered in v7.3 release
- What's the new toggle feature do within the view builder interface?
- How does the new data profiling and automatic binning work to help with data setup and analyses?
- What are some metadata modeling best practices found in v7.3?
- Can I load a CSV or spreadsheet into Yellowfin?
- What database systems does Yellowfin support? Does it support 'big data'?
- How do I combine data sources in Yellowfin?
- How to use UCanAccess to connect to Microsoft Access Databases using JDBC only
- JSON connector now available on the Marketplace - Videos and PDF overview here!
- JSON Connector
- Connecting to Google BigQuery
- Grouped Data
- Top n Rank and Bottom N Rank
- Formatting tabular data
- Suppress duplicates
- Sorting data
- How to increase the connection timeout to the Yellowfin database
- Year over Year Comparison
- Does Yellowfin have a AWS Connector?
- Does Yellowfin have a Google Sheets Connector?
- Does Yellowfin have a DocuSign Connector?
- Does Yellowfin have a Facebook Ads Connector?
- Does Yellowfin have a Facebook Connector?
- Does Yellowfin have a Expensify Connector?
- How do I consume JSON data over a REST service?
- Does the JSON connector support Schema data sets?
- How do I consume JSON files via FTP?
- How do you convert separate Latitude & Longitude values into a POINT value for mapping?
- How can I analyze large JSON files in Yellowfin?
- Does Yellowfin support LineString in REST mode?
- Does Yellowfin have any JSON test files we can use?
- Troubleshooting Database Connections
- How to connect to MongoDB from Yellowfin
- How to Fix Fields Missing from Step 2 of View Builder and Reports
- Yellowfin 8.0.2 will be bundled with selected JDBC drivers
- Best practice and key considerations for CSV Data Sources
- How JDBCTimeout works
- How to use different schemas from a single database when using Client Source Substitution
Author Danielle Essma
Tags video 7.3+