As of 8.0.7, 9.3 and higher Yellowfin uses Jgroups 2.x. This introduced changes in the cluster configuration.
The way to customize JGroups config is by altering parameters in one of these files:
Several config parameters used in the default config of JGroups version 3.x are not valid in JGroups 4.x.
Extract the new RepositoryPing.xml and ClusterDefault.xml files from:
Use these as the baseline and port over your custom config.
Things that should not be used:
- In the TCP config
- In the pbcast.GMS config, do not use the property view_bundling
- in MERGE3, do not use max_msg_batch_size.
- in UNICAST3, do not use max_msg_batch_size and conn_expiry_timeout.
Thread pools: a major change in JGroups 4.x is the merging of various threadpools into one. Adjust the min/max threads and the queue size if you had configured multiple thread pools.
- FD_ALL is being used for failure detection instead of FD
- The JGroups version number is present in the config
Invalid properties will cause errors during startup. For the complete reference of properties, see ttp://www.jgroups.org/manual4/index.html