InfoThreadRunner automatically runs the Yellowfin info_threads.jsp page every x seconds for y number of times (where x & y area user inputs).
- Enter your Yellowfin URL, e.g. http://localhost:8080
- Enter your save path. This is where the tool will place all extracted info_thread pages.
- Specify the number of pages that will be saved in total, and the time interval over which these will be collected. For most use cases, we recommend setting the maximum pages to 60, and the interval to 1 second.
- In Yellowfin, navigate to one step before where the problem usually occurs.
- Click "Go" and replicate the problem
InfoTheadRunner is attached to this KnowledgeBase article and may be downloaded for free. To run it just extract it to a folder of your choice, and then if you are on Windows simply double-click the InfoThreadRunner.jar file, or if you are on Linux then just run it from the command line as you would any jar file:
me@LinuxBox:~$ java -jar InfoThreadRunner_2.jar