Yellowfin 9.7 has been published
Yellowfin 9.7 is now available on our Downloads page.
Note: Yellowfin 9.7 was republished on 03/12, which included a fix for this issue.
Highlights of this release include:
- Guided NLQ (Natural Language Query), allowing you to ask complex questions of your data with natural language queries
- Updates to the Mobile App to support Yellowfin reports with all-new drilling and filtering interactions curated for mobile
- Improvements to the View Builder with streamlined navigation menus for data preparation and the ability to access these new menus directly from the Browse Page
- Numerous enhancements to Charts and Reports
- Over 200 resolved issues and enhancement requests
For more detailed information on these features, take a look at our release notes.
Important note: If also upgrading Java on a linux/MacOS environment, please check the following article
Looking at upgrading to 9.7 from 8 or previous versions? Please reach out to us as we’d love to assist you with any queries you have.
The Yellowfin Team