Unable to export report at Client Org if linked to a Dashboard that exists at Parent Org
Discovered an issue where unable to export (Admin export) a report that was created in a Client Org if it drills through to a Dashboard that lives in Parent Org.
The issue does not occur if drill through configured to point to a Report that lives in the Parent Org, only an issue if drilling to Dashboard.
I was easily able to recreate this using Ski Team data.
- normal Ski Team data source
- normal Ski Team View
- normal Ski Team reports/dashboards
Create a Client Org, if not one already
- In Client Org, create a new Report selecting the Ski Team View (published at Parent).
- -- Configure drill through to a Report published at Parent.
- -- Admin > Export > Select report just created. Exports fine.
- -- Change drill through on your report to drill through to a Dashboard published at Parent.
- -- Admin > Export > Select your report. Unable to export due to errors indicating content has been deleted.
When drilling through to a report from parent org, the export is not including that parent report or content folder as children in the export. Report exports successfully.
When drilling through to a dashboard from parent org, the export is including the dashboard and content folder/subfolders as children in the export. Report does not export successfully.
Need to be able to successfully export reports created in Client Org that happen to have drill throughs to Dashboards that live in Parent Org. Currently have found no way to export these reports. If there is a work around, please advise.