RowLimit Query in Yellowfin
We have below queries on RowLimit config -
1) Lets suppose we have rowlimit set to 100k at the data source level.
2) We created the view on top of that data source.
3) Created a report on the view created in step 2.
4) Now the records returned by the report can't exceed 100k as we have set the data source limit to 100k.
5) Is there a way we can overwrite the rowlimit at report level so that we can fetch more than 100k records for that specific report without making changes at the data source level.
6) Also is it possible we fetch more than 100k records when we perform the export operation.
The goal is overwrite the rowlimit for specific reports only which are trying to fetch large data.
Looking forward to hear from you.