Possible Bug with Cached Filters & Sharing
So if you try to share a report with Current Values by:
1. Open a Report, apply filters
2. Click Share
3. Click on Link and ensure that 'Current Values' is set
The link generated will contain the correct filter information. However, because filters are cached and opening a report using Filter query parameters doesn't clear the cached filters, you can end up with filter combinations based on the last time you ran the report that shouldn't be applied.
- Run a report with multiple filters, set the first filter, and generate the share link from the above workflow.
- On the same report, set the second filter and run the report.
- Open the previously generated link to the report that should have the values from the first run. However, both filter 1 and filter 2 are set. It seems like the share link should only apply the first filter regardless of the cached filters from more recent runs.