I have performed a migration from 7.4.7 to 8.0.3 sometimes ago. I just enabled Signals in order to test it, and labels do not appear - see attached.
You can close this one : I had made some changes in text translation for french, which are incorrect - creating classes com hof directory. And of course I forgot to take the mi.text files coming with 8.0.3 distribution to make the changes once again.
Sorry for that,
Thanks for the update, glad you were able to get things sorted here! I'll go ahead and mark this one as Resolved at this time. Feel welcome to reach out anytime.
Comments have been locked on this page!