On the report, Kurdish text is showing fine but while exporting to PDF it is not showing in PDF file.
This is a fairly simple fix!
Navigate to the "configuration" section as an Administrator
Click on the Region Icon (globe icon)
and pick the "Default Language Font" that is suitable for your region
The generic "Noto Sans" should work with the Kurdish language
Please let us know how you get on with this!
I have tried different fonts but no luck. The issue is still there.
It is working fine for Export to XLSX, CSV, DOCX and Text but not in the case of PDF
This is a font encoding issue.
We need to find a font that will display Kurdish in a PDF correctly.
Once this is found, we should be able to get the system to use it with some minor edits.
Do I need to change something at my end or it will be available through an update?
This will likely have to be a change on the system.
Can you please confirm which font can be used to render Kurdish text correctly in a font or document?
Ideally this will be one of the free "Noto" fonts supplied by Google.
Once you have identified the correct font, I can help with the procedure to get onto your system.
I have no idea which font can be used for this. But seems the same issue with all Arabic fonts.
We already have something similar ongoing for another customer that has issues exporting to PDF with arabic characters.
Please bear with me while this is investigated - this is currently in the hands of the Dev team, I will follow up with them ASAP to see if they have any possible fixes.
Thanks for your update.
We have confirmed this to be a product enhancement with the dev team, and have created an idea post to cover this here.
This means we can close this ticket down, and any further updates on this feature will be posted via the idea.
Please let us know if there was anything else you were after in the meantime.
Replies have been locked on this page!