Event Archive cleardown not working

Lex Clay shared this problem 6 days ago
Completed

Hi Fishies,

Appreciate this is an old article but assuming the information is still valid, the event and eventarchive tables are not being cleared down when these configuration options are set.

https://community.yellowfinbi.com/knowledge-base/article/how-to-configure-the-eventarchive-time_1

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Lex Clay,

My name is Yamini Naidu from the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. We have received your support request, and I will be your primary contact on the following ticket:

Ticket Number: #30350
Case Title: Event Archive cleardown not working

Allow me some time to look into this issue meanwhile request for Additional Informations below:

To better understand and expedite the resolution of your case, please provide me following details:

• A Timestamp of when this issue started happening. This will assist us in finding the correct input in the log files.
  • If the logs are too big to be attached please upload them to the following FTP server and let us know the name of the file you uploaded: https://ftp.yellowfin.bi/files/

Sincerely,

Yamini Naidu

Yellowfin Technical Support Engineer

photo

Hello Lex Clay,

I hope you are doing well

I would like to inform you that I have verified the link, and it is functioning properly on my end.

e5e9aef3a9512518c6219dd6f0ca7df1

I kindly ask you to provide the information I requested in my earlier email so that I may review it.

Regards,

Yamini Naidu

photo

Hello Lex Clay,

I hope you are doing well

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the solution I provided in my last email. Did the solution we sent you resolve the issue?

Please let us know if you need additional support on this issue.

Thank you,

Yamini Naidu

Yellowfin Technical Support

photo

Hi Yamini,

Apologies, I've been out of the country for a few days. I'll get back to you with the information requested early next week

photo

Hello Lex,

Thanks for the update. Please review it when you return and let me know. I will be awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Yamini Naidu

photo

Hi Yamini,

The server has had a full system reboot (not just Yellowfin) and the event tables seem to be clearing down now. We can chalk this up to one of those weird things and close the ticket.

Cheers

Lex

photo
photo

Hello Lex Clay,

I am glad to hear the issue is resolved now. If you have any other issue please contact us again by opening up a new ticket and we will provide additional support.

Thank you,

Yamini Naidu

Yellowfin Technical Support

Leave a Comment

Attach a file