How to edit Report Bookmark?

Jan.Zacharjasiewicz shared this idea 4 months ago
Idea Logged

Hi,

How can I edit an existing Report Bookmark?

Since Report Bookmarks can be used for example in Dashboards it would make much sense that user is able to edit an existing Report Bookmarks instead of having to create a new Bookmarks, find all the Dashboards in which the "old" Report Bookmark was used and replace the Report Bookmark on the Dashboard with the "new" version.

Doku: https://wiki.yellowfinbi.com/display/yfcurrent/Bookmarks

Regards

Replies (7)

photo

Hello Jan

Thank you for submitting this request to the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. My name is Siddartha Pathi and I will be supporting you with this issue.

• The info.jsp file for this instance in HTML format. In order to get this file please follow the instructions in the following link:

https://community.yellowfinbi.com/topic/how-to-get-the-info-jsp

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

---

photo

---

photo

Hello Jan.Zacharjasiewicz

Thank you for providing the yellowfin version. Unfortunately, we don't currently have this feature, however we have submitted a Jira enhancement request for it. As soon as I hear back from the development team, we will get back to you with the updates via the community ticket for your visibility. For now, I'll change the ticket status to 'Idea Logged'. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns; we would be more than happy to assist you.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Jan.Zacharjasiewicz

The idea has been previously brought up, but our Product Team will assess all suggestions for potential enhancements. Selection will be based on feasibility, positive impact on user experience, and community votes. Your information will be included in the enhancement request. Rest assured, we will provide updates on the status and inform you of any developments.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns; we would be more than happy to assist you.

Regards
Siddhartha

photo

In the Edit Bookmark dialog, you can now modify the Bookmark properties such as the name, description, or filters applied @io games

photo

Hi, could you tell me where is this feature hidden in Yellowfin?

photo

Editing a report bookmark typically involves working with a report in a software unblocked games application or a reporting tool.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file