Reference code type system for report and email template header/footer

Support Viteco shared this idea 53 days ago
Idea Logged

Hi Support

Is there a function or a way to handle custom images for headers in report which is distributed by broadcasts ? It is not inside data in a report which we can handle with e.g. reference codes, but instead a wish to have a customer logo in every report for different users. Lets say we have a list of emails/CustomerID to distribute (broadcast) the report to, but needs to have each customers own logo in the report they get dependent on which email address we send to. We have several brands, so we would like to have the Customer ID to determine which logo to be shown. Is that possible?

In the picture you see the Header & Footer configuration, but that is working for all reports - how to get that working for individual report in a broadcast (email template)?

Best regards Peter

7db8af4cad2def06cc62f0c750aa531f

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Peter,

So at the moment you can create this with client orgs by tailoring each report and email template within the client org, but I can see the use case for doing it all at one level.

I've gone ahead and created a public Idea post for this enhancement request so the Community can see and vote for it if they'd also like it to be implemented, I hope that's okay!

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to add.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Peter,

I'm going to move this to Idea Logged while we wait to hear more.

Have a good week!

Kind regards,

Chris

Leave a Comment

Attach a file