Dashboard source for Gallery examples

Mike Jelen shared this idea 43 days ago
Completed

We love many of the gallery dashboards that are provided by YF via the page below since it adds an artistic and level of professionalism that showcases the strengths of YF.

https://www.yellowfinbi.com/analytics-best-practice/dashboard-gallery

Does anyone know where one can access the gallery dashboard(s) in YF in order to view each of the settings and how the layout was actually created? We can hunt and peck in YF to try to recreate ourselves; however, this is a long and frustrating process.

Replies (6)

photo

Hello Mike Jelen

Thank you for submitting this request to the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. My name is Siddartha Pathi and I will be supporting you with this issue.

Sincerely,

Siddartha Pathi
Yellowfin Technical Support

photo

Hello Mike

Thank you for your interest in our gallery dashboards. I understand that you are eager to create similar dashboards for your purposes. While we are unable to provide the specific layout of these demonstration dashboards, we are more than happy to assist you in understanding the process of creating them.

To help you get started, I recommend thoroughly reviewing the following wiki links:

(https://wiki.yellowfinbi.com/display/yfcurrent/Yellowfin+Dashboards)

(https://wiki.yellowfinbi.com/display/yfcurrent/Dashboard+Creation)

These resources should provide you with comprehensive information on how to proceed with creating the required dashboards. If you have any further questions or require clarification on any aspect of the process, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Regards

Siddartha Pathi

photo

Thank you for the quick response, Siddartha! While the basic training links are good they don't get into level of detail and explanation to produce the quality of dashboards available in the gallery. Are we able to open a feature request for the YF team to expose the sample gallery dashboards to all customers in order to see the source code?

photo
photo

Hello Mike

This is to keep you informed that we have submitted an Enhancement feature request to the product team. As soon as we hear back from them, we will get back to you with the updates via the community ticket for your visibility. For now, I'll change the ticket status to 'Enhancement Logged'. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns; we would be more than happy to assist you.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Mike

Hope everything is good

I have received an update from the product team. Unfortunately, we cannot share the information you requested. However, if there is a specific task you are trying to accomplish, please log a new request with details so we can assist you better. Alternatively, you can seek help from our consulting partners who are experts in creating high-quality dashboards.

Please let us know if anything else comes up that we can help you with.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Mike

Hope everything is good

I just want to touch base to see if you had a chance to read through the below response. If you can let us know that would be great.

Thank you,

Siddartha Pathi

photo

Hello Mike

Hope everything is good

I just wanted to let you know I'll be closing this request due to inactivity. However, if you ever want to revisit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Thank you,
Siddhartha

Leave a Comment

Attach a file