Signal failed error

Khushboo Gupta shared this problem 3 months ago
Completed

Hello,

When I am creating a signal, I face an issue where it detects the signal while it is running, but after some time, it shows that the signal has failed. Additionally, it takes too much time to run. Is there any specific reason for this?

Thank you,

Khushboo

Replies (8)

photo

Hello Khushboo

Thank you for reaching out to Yellowfin Support. My name is Siddhartha, and I'll be assisting you with the issue reported as a Signal failed error. I will take a look at it with the details shared and get back to you with the findings shortly. Please let us know if you have any more questions; we will be happy to help.

In addition to that could you please share the info.jsp file. To access the info.jsp page, simply append 'info.jsp' to the end of your standard Yellowfin URL. For example, if you type in 'mycompany.com/reporting' to your browser to get to Yellowfin, accessing the info.jsp page is accomplished by entering 'mycompany.com/reporting/info.jsp'.

Regards,
Siddhartha
Yellowfin Support Team.

photo

Hello Khushboo

I just want to touch base to see if you had a chance to read through the below response. If you can let us know that would be great.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Company contact with yellowfin consultant. Thank you for your response. If there any other issue I will let you know.

photo

Hello Khushboo

Greetings for the day!

Thank you for your response. Sure we will wait for further updates from you.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Khushboo

Greetings for the day!

I just wanted to check in and see how it's all going. For the time being please let me know if we can go ahead and mark this ticket as completed for now. If there is anything else that you need our assistance with, do let us know.

Regards,

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Khushboo

I just want to touch base to see if you had a chance to read through the below response. If you can let us know that would be great.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hi Siddhartha,

Yes, I've read the response. All good on my end.

Regards,

Khushboo

photo

Hello Khushboo

Thank you very much for the confirmation. I will now go ahead and mark this case as completed. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns; we would be more than happy to assist you.

Have a great rest of your day!

Regards

Siddhartha

Leave a Comment

Attach a file