[TOTAL:#:MIN] does not work on dates if there are blanks in the column

Zack Wilson shared this problem 5 months ago
Defect Logged

Simply put,

[TOTAL:#:MIN] does not work on dates if there are blanks in the column. It returns  . I also tried to use a calculated field to grab today's date and it did not work.

Replies (15)

photo

Hello Zack,

Thank you for reaching out to Yellowfin Support

I would like to know the following information to look into this further.

1. Could you please share the info.jsp, to access this page, just append info.jsp to your YF url.

E.g. http://localhost:8080/info.jsp

2. Additionally, It would be great if you could share the video of your replication so that I can have a look at the process you are following and understand it better.

In the ftp link provided below, you can share any files or folders. By selecting the upload file option on the ftp link, you can upload the file without logging in.

https://ftp.yellowfin.bi/login?next=/files/User-Uploads

Regards,

Yamini Naidu

photo

Hello Zack,

Hope you are doing well.

I just want to touch base to see if you had chance to read through my response. If you can let me know that would be great.

Thank you!

Regards,

Yamini Naidu

photo

Dear Zack,

Greetings for the Day.

This is a follow up reminder that 2 days have passed without any activity in this ticket. When there's no activity, it usually means either that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that the matter is no longer relevant and after 5 days (2 days from now) without any activity, we assume that the ticket can be closed. If this is not the case, please do reply and let us know how we can be of further assistance, we would be happy to assist.

Regards,
Yamini Naidu

photo

Yamini,

Sorry, I did not get back to you. I was off for the US Thanksgiving holiday. I will get back to you later today.

-Zack

photo

Hello Zack,

Hope you are doing well

I appreciate your reply. I will wait for your response on this.

Regards,

Yamini Naidu

photo

Yamini,

I uploaded the file on ftp as "YTD Orders by Dealer (Copy) - Yellowfin.webm"

Also, here is the version I am on (via info.jsp):
fccb4ce82295f95c376c580ff4bac1c7

let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hello Zack,

Hope you are doing well

Please let me know your availability for a call tomorrow. I would like to schedule a call to see the issue on live basis. Generally, I'm available Monday through Friday from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm CST, but for today and tomorrow, I'm available from 12 pm to 5 pm CST.

Regards,

Yamini Naidu

photo

Yamini,

I would be available tomorrow (Thursday, 11/30) at 1:00pm CST (which for me is 2:00pm EST).

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hello Zack,

Hope you are doing well

This is to inform you that an invitation to a team meeting has been forwarded to you for Thursday, 30th Nov at 2:00pm EST. To join the meeting, click the following link.

Join on your computer, mobile app or room device

Click here to join the meeting

Meeting ID: 464 341 357 000

Passcode: EmjowF

Download Teams | Join on the web

Learn more | Meeting options

Regards,

Yamini Naidu

photo

Hello Jack,

Hope you are doing well

I just want to touch base to see if you had chance to read through my response. I wanted to inform you that a meeting is planned for today 30th Nov at 2:00 PM EST to discuss this matter. After waiting for 15 minutes, I dropped off. Kindly notify me of your next availability so that I can reschedule the meeting.

Thanks!

Regards,

Yamini Naidu

photo

Yamini,

I apologize!! I had an issue arise and couldn't get it fixed in time. I should have messaged. I am available now if you still are.

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hello Zack,

I'm available now. Please join the same link.

Regards,

Yamini

photo

Hello Zack,

Hope you are doing well

This is to let you know that I replicated the problem in my test environment and obtain the same outcome as you did. This seems to be a bug and have submitted a bug request to the Product team. As soon as we hear back from them, we will get back to you with the updates via the community ticket for your visibility. For now, I'll change the ticket status to 'Defect Logged'. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns; we would be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Yamini Naidu

photo

Yamini,

Have you heard anything on this issue?

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hello Zack,

Good morning!

As of right now, I don't have any updates. I'm following up with the product team on this issue and will update you as soon as I hear back from them.

Regards,

Yamini Naidu

Leave a Comment

Attach a file