blank screen on login. url showing /logon.i4

D G shared this question 12 months ago
Completed

Folks in the office are using YF fine and I too have been until the last two days.

Now I get login screen appearing (but slower than normal) and after I select my user/pwd it goes to a blank white screen with url showing yf.mycompany.io/logon.i4

All this on MS Edge.

I've tried switching to Chrome. Same screen.

On MS Edge. when I click F12 I see lots of:

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

css/reportfilters/reportfilters.css?20230216:1

css/aqua/theme.css?20230216:1

dist/css/yf_common.af774a2d76a54ea22a2f.css:1

etc etc.

Ending in:

logon.i4:52 Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined

at logon.i4:52:31

(anonymous) @ logon.i4:52

logon.i4:141 Uncaught ReferenceError: MultiTabUtil is not defined

at loader (logon.i4:141:2)

at onload (logon.i4:151:55)

loader @ logon.i4:141

onload @ logon.i4:151

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://datainsights.clubforce.io/yf_common.af774a2d76a54ea22a2f.css.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

(figuring Admin is better category for this post than the others)

Any thoughts? TIA

Replies (6)

photo

Hello D G,

Thank you for reaching out to Yellowfin Support

To investigate this issue I would require:
1. The info.jsp page. To access this page, just append info.jsp to your YF url.
E.g. http://localhost:8080/info.jsp
2. The Yellowfin complete debug log files (found in the /appserver/logs/ directory of your Yellowfin installation)
3. A screenshot of the problem or error you're seeing

4. Are you using VPN or proxy server?

You can upload any videos or files using the ftp link below.

https://ftp.yellowfin.bi/login?next=/files/User-Uploads

Regards,

Yamini Naidu

photo

Screen shots attached. I've tried to login via Chrome, Edge and a second computer. Same issue on all.

Chrome login was the first time going to that website so not cookie/clear cache issue.

I've asked Tech Support to get me the server logs. I don't have access. Tx

photo

Hello D G,

Hope you are doing well

Since I was unable to reproduce the problem, I need to look at the time-stamped Yellowfin debug logs. Debug logs will aid in finding the issue. I'm looking forward to seeing the debug logs.

I'm also interested to know what modifications you made since it was previously working without error?

Regards,

Yamini Naidu

photo

Hello D G,

Hope you are doing well.

I just want to touch base to see if you had chance to read through my response. If you can let me know that would be great.

Thank you!

Regards,

Yamini Naidu

photo

Dear D G,

Greetings for the Day.

This is a follow up reminder that 2 days have passed without any activity in this ticket. When there's no activity, it usually means either that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that the matter is no longer relevant and after 5 days (2 days from now) without any activity, we assume that the ticket can be closed. If this is not the case, please do reply and let us know how we can be of further assistance, we would be happy to assist.

Regards,
Yamini Naidu

photo

Dear D G,

Greetings for the Day.

This email is to notify you that we believe that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that this ticket can be resolved for now. Because of age and inactivity I am going to go ahead and mark this ticket as Completed. However, if you ever wanted to revisit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let us know, we will be more than happy to do so.

Regards,
Yamini Naidu

Leave a Comment

Attach a file