Restyling Package GreyStyles

Arthur Jalmusny shared this idea 12 months ago
Idea Logged

Hello Support,

I noticed some problems in the Header and in the menus of the browse

page to explore the content with the use of Restyling Package GreyStyles

from Marketplace located in the folder:

https://files.yellowfin.bi/downloads/marketplace/auditcontent/GreyStyles.zip

Please let me know if there is compatibility with Yellowfin 9.7?

best regards

--

Grato & Abraços,

:. Arthur Jalmusny

:. +55(51)99985.6883

:. arthur@yellowfin.com.br

:. https://www.yellowfin.com.br

:. Making Business Intelligence easy

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Arthur,

Thank you for reaching out to yellowfin support,

We have successfully imported attached customcss and images in 9.7. The changes we can see in menu bar and button are as per css file only.

f1fa756b06cb300d6d316836509f18b8

ff7fc24ffb710006000b087bd5c4b6d5

f182bc413a1f037c0425bde778870a4f

The GreyStyles Restyling Package is a custom theme for Yellowfin BI that can be downloaded from the Yellowfin Marketplace. According to the documentation provided on the Marketplace page, the GreyStyles Restyling Package is compatible with Yellowfin 9.1 and above.
Therefore, based on this information, it is likely that the GreyStyles Restyling Package will be compatible with Yellowfin 9.7. However, it is always recommended to test the compatibility of any custom theme or package on a non-production environment before applying it to a production environment to ensure that it works correctly and does not cause any issues.

Could you please elaborate bit more about the problems in the Header and menus of the browser also If you can share screenshot or screen recording of the problem that would be great.

Regards

Nishant

photo

Hello Arthur,

I hope all is well,

I just want to touch base to see if you had chance to read through my response. If you can let me know that would be great.

Regards

Nishant

photo

Hello Nishant

I had already used the green and gray themes with versions 7 and it worked very well. Now it only has the gray theme and the menus have problems. Please find attached.

Do you know if you have any more updated ones to be able to send me or correct this theme?

Thank you for your help

Arthur

a0f846b311d9664c5ddfabaf33f544c6

c7a02d475130c33c8c4f79534f75835c

photo

Hello Arthur,

I hope all is well,

I have tested this package in multiple versions. However, header did not change with this package. We already have idea logged regards to compatibility by another customer, but we do not have any update on timeline. I'll go ahead and add you as affected client. Before becoming a request, ideas will be reviewed by our Product Team and chosen for Enhancements based on feasibility, level of positive impact to the user experience, and votes from the community. This post will be updated with any future information relevant to this process.

Regards

Nishant

Leave a Comment

Attach a file