enable users to only see Schedule Management under administration

YF Distributor South Africa shared this idea 14 months ago
Idea Logged

Hi There,

One of our customers would like to have an option to have Users only see Schedule Managent under Administration.

At the moment they don’t allow their normal users to see the Administration option but some users would like to see what broadcasts are set up.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Yellowfin Support Team.

While we are investigating this issue, could you please let us know the exact version and build of Yellowfin you
are currently using so that we can replicate the same and get back to you with the findings.

Regards,
Sharwari

photo

Hi Kevin,

Hope you are doing well.

I just want to touch base to see if you had chance to read through the response. If you can let me know that would be great. Thank you!

Regards,
Sharwari

photo

Hi Sharwari,

Please find the info

System Information

Application Version:

Build:

Kind regards,

photo

Hi Kevin,

Hope you are doing well.

Unfortunately, there is no separate option to enable users to only see Schedule Management under Roles in Administration.

In order to give access to "Schedule Management" we need to choose Configuration(Administration->Admin Console->Roles->Select Role(Ex.Consumer and collaborator)->Configuration), but this is giving access to other options, such as Configuration, Content Settings, Images & Maps, Email Template, Session Management, Schedule Management, Dashboard Management.

Other options, like License Management, Background Execution, Plugin Management, System Information, Export, and Import, as well as Content Folders, Field Folders, Reference Codes, Content Tags, Date Filter Periods, and GeoPack Management, can be disabled from the Administration section of the Role functions.

I've logged this as an Idea for an Enhancement Request. Before becoming a request, ideas will be reviewed by our Product Team and chosen for Enhancements based on feasibility, level of positive impact to the user experience, and votes from the community. This post will be updated with any future information relevant to this process.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Regards,
Sharwari

Leave a Comment

Attach a file