Need more details on Max Size and Max version setting on content folder
I would like to know more about below settings mentioned in the screen shot below.
1. Is there a limit mentioned/set by Yellowfin for this?
2. What is best practice to maintain below settings?
3. how to handle big reports (15 MB+) and whether increasing cache size would help reports load faster when they are huge?
4. Does the cache size control how fast a large report can load or the max number of copies of a report you can keep or both?
5. Would it impact application performance in case these settings are at higher end?
I would appreciate if you could provide as much as information possible on this as it would help us in further to deal with performance issues.