Issues with Date when converting using convert functionality(text to SQL date)
At View, I have a date field with data type TEXT/VARCHAR. When I convert a date in the view, using the convert functionality(text to SQL date), then go to use it in the report as a filter, at times the report will act as if I never converted it.
For Example: I have a submit_date field of type Text, I have converted using the convert functionality(text to SQL date). When I used the submit_date field as a filter in reports, once it works fine. Next time when I opened the report then it shows error "Incomplete Filter".
Attach Screen Shot for ref: