When creating a custom login page the default text is "username" on the login prompt. It appears to be dynamically generated. Where can this be modified to say "email" instead?
Thanks for reaching out with your question. This type of integration question is usually reserved for our implementation specialists, however I was able to adjust this text by doing the following -
1. Opened <Yellowfin>\development\examples\index_mi.jsp in text editor
2. Changed Line 357 on index_mi.jsp to "howdy" Username text
3. Saved modified index_mi.jsp as \appserver\webapps\ROOT\something.jsp
4. updated web.xml to point to something.jsp
5. restarted application and observed successful change
More information on customizing the login page can be found here -
Does this provide you with the solution you're looking for?
You're welcome, Tara, glad to be of assistance. I will mark this ticket as Completed. Feel welcome to reach out to support with further inquiries.
Comments have been locked on this page!