Can I Link Values from one Column in Report_1 with Report_2 in my Dashboard?

Janus Engler shared this question 44 days ago
Completed

Hello there,

In my Project, I have a Dashboard with 2 Reports - Report_1 and Report_2. Both are connected with a Filter. In Report_1 is a Column named ID. If I use a Filter for one ID, Report_2 shows me all the Informations from this ID. But I want to add some features:

1. Can I use a link on the ID wtih the Action-Filter or something else, that I can click on the ID and he Filters automaticly the one ID? It would be another solution for the Filter on the Site from the Dashboard Tools.

2. Can I Hide Report_2, until I Filter one ID?

Is this possible? If yes, can I maby get 1-2 screenshots to the text? It is easier for me to understand and if there is no solution, it's ok : ).

Yellowfin Version 9.12.0.4.

Regards

Janus

Replies (7)

photo

Hello Janus,

My name is Sharwari Inkane from the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. We have received your support request, and I will be your primary contact on the following ticket:

Ticket Number: #30196

Case Title: Can I Link Values from one Column in Report_1 with Report_2 in my Dashboard

Allow me some time to look into this. I will get back to you with the updates as soon as possible

Sincerely,

Sharwari Inkane

Yellowfin Technical Support Engineer

photo

Hello Janus,

We would like to have a remote session with you to discuss further in regards to this issue based on your availability. I'm accessible from 3:30 pm to 10:30 pm IST, Monday through Friday. Please confirm your availability so we can send you an invitation.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hey Sharwari,

I would say 4pm-5pm IST.

I hope we can do the remote session. How does the Remote Session works?
If there are Problems I let you know and you can close this ticket.

I wait for the remote session informations.

Regards,
Janus

photo

Hello Janus,

This is to inform you that an invitation to a team meeting has been forwarded to you for Thursday, 12th September at 4:30pm IST. To join the meeting, click the following link.

Join the meeting now

Meeting ID: 487 990 094 893

Passcode: wde9dZ

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hey Sharwari,

I have to apologize!!! I forgot to text, to set the Meeting for next monday 4-5pm IST!

This is my bad, I'm sorry that I forgot to type it in my last comment

Regards

Janus

photo

Hey Sharwari,

I had a conversation with my team and we don't use Microsoft Teams in our Company, we use other software.

I'm going to Open a Private Ticket for this Problem with an own Meeting Link, unfortuntaly there is no other option.

But Thank you for your support! You can close or delete this ticket.

Regards
Janus

photo

Hello Janus,

Thank you for the update. I appreciate it. I'm going to close this ticket now. If you have any other issue please contact us again by opening up a new ticket and we will provide additional support.

Have a great rest of your day!

Regards,

Sharwari Inkane

Leave a Comment

Attach a file