Total data labels color

Livia shared this question 2 months ago
Completed

Hello,

Is it possible to have a different color for the total data labels that show above a stacked bar chart, than the data labels that show inside the bar chart.

I have a stacked bar chart, whereby the months are the different bars with multiple categories within each bar. I want the data labels to be shown within the bars (as white) and the total number that sit above the bar (which counts all the categories together) as a dark grey. Is this possible, or is it only possible to have one color for all data labels?

Thank you,

Livia

Replies (5)

photo

Hello Livia,

My name is Siddartha Pathi from the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. We have received your support request, and I will be your primary contact on the following ticket:

Ticket Number: #{!30038}
Case Title: {!Total data labels color}

Request for Additional Information:

To better understand and expedite the resolution of your case, please provide me with the following details:

• The info.jsp file for this instance in HTML format. In order to get this file please follow the instructions in the following link:

https://community.yellowfinbi.com/topic/how-to-get-the-info-jsp

• A screenshot to illustrate the problem that you are facing

Sincerely,

Siddartha Pathi

Yellowfin Technical Support Engineer

photo

Hello Livia,

At present, we can only assign a single color that will be applied to both the Data Labels and the Total Label. Unfortunately, there are no additional options available for applying different colors to the Data Labels.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or if there is anything else we can help you with

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Livia

Greetings of the day!

I just wanted to check in to see if you had a chance to review the response below. Please let us know when you can.

Please let us know if you need additional support on this issue.

Thank you,

Siddartha Pathi

Yellowfin Technical Support

photo

Hello Livia

I just wanted to check in to see if you had a chance to review the response below. Please let us know when you can.

If you are unavailable right now, you can always contact us again at a later time by opening a new ticket I will close this case by the end of business tomorrow if I do not receive a reply.

Please let us know if you need additional support on this issue.

Thank you,

Siddartha Pathi

photo

Hello Livia

Hope everything is good

Just wanted to let you know I'll be closing this request due to inactivity. However, if you ever want to revisit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Thank you,

Siddartha Pathi

Leave a Comment

Attach a file