Remove this from the Filter

Byron Burton shared this question 2 months ago
Completed

This UNDERLINED extra information shows up in the filter display but is not a column. Is there a way to turn it off but leave the "Created Date"?

Filters context_yellowfin_username Equal to ups/dba3501d-bf23-4c4b-ab93-13849642a592 And ( Created Date Between 06/01/2024 12:00 AM And 07/31/2024 11:59 PM )

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Byron,

My name is Chegudi Priya from the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. We have received your support request, and I will be your primary contact on the following ticket:

Ticket Number: #29991-07-31

Case Title: Remove this from the Filter

Could you please provide a screenshot of this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya.

photo

Hello Byron,

I wanted to touchbase and see if you've had the opportunity to review my previous message. If you're unable to provide the necessary details, I'm happy to have a discussion to address any concerns. We can arrange a meeting between 10:30 AM IST and 05:30 PM IST. Please let me know your availability and if there are any adjustments needed.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya.

photo

Please close. thank you

photo

Hello Byron,

Thank you very much for the confirmation. I will now go ahead and mark this case as completed. If you have any other issue please contact us again by opening up a new ticket and we will provide additional support.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file