Dashboard linking not working

Byron Burton shared this question 43 days ago
Completed

I have 3 reports. Reports 1 and 2 share 3 links. Report 3 only has 1 link but it will not run. What am I doing wrong? Only Report 1 and Report 2 show data. Report 3 is blank.

f84e9c351c1cf6d3e3ad997fe502a891

Replies (5)

photo

Hello Byron Burton,

My name is Sharwari Inkane from the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. We have received your support request, and I will be your primary contact on the following ticket:

Ticket Number: 29968
Case Title: Dashboard linking not working

Request for Additional Information:

To better understand and expedite the resolution of your case, please provide me following details:

Sincerely,

Sharwari Inkane

Yellowfin Technical Support Engineer

photo

I worked all weekend on this and found that when I automatically linked filters, the system created a fake filter, the referenced a field that was not in that report, in the final report that only had 1 link. When I un-linked it, it ran correctly. I have never seen that in yellowfin before.

photo

Hello Byron Burton,

Thank you for your response.

In my previous email, I requested a few details that are necessary for us to proceed with the investigation. Could you please get back to me with the details as soon as possible? This will enable us to look into the issue more thoroughly and provide a timely solution.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

you can close this. The reason the reports on the dashboard failed, is that yellowfin created a link for a field that was not there.

photo

Hello Byron,

I appreciate the confirmation, and I'm going to close this ticket now. If you have any other issue please contact us again by opening up a new ticket and we will provide additional support.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

Leave a Comment

Attach a file