Stop Dashboard from Remembering values

Byron Burton shared this question 2 months ago
Completed

I turned of the ability of the reports to remember values, but the dashboard is still holding on to them. How do I make it stop.

I have 3 reports on 1 dashboard that have mandatory filters so the report comes up blank, but I want the dashboard to do the same

Replies (8)

photo

Hello Byron Burton

Thank you for submitting this request to the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. My name is Siddartha Pathi and I will be supporting you with this issue. Kindly explain more about this and submit a screenshot illustrating your inquiry.

Sincerely,

Siddartha Pathi
Yellowfin Technical Support

photo

I want the filters on the dashboard to always default to blank when switching between dashboards.

09701ccd1371d6534c068b92a3a00156

photo

Hello Byron Burton

To clarify things, we would like to schedule a remote session based on your availability. Please let me know when you are available to schedule our meeting. My availability is Monday to Friday, between 03:30 PM IST and 10:30 PM IST.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

How about 7pm IST tomorrow

photo

Hello Byron Burton

Thank you for the response. I have scheduled this meeting for tomorrow at 07:00 PM IST. Please use this Link to join the meeting.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

I want the dashboards to forget what was previously used in the filters whenever a person closes a dashboard. Is this possible?

photo

Hello Byron Burton

Thanks for joining the call, it was wonderful speaking with you. Based on our discussion I am now closing the ticket related to this matter. If you have any other issue please contact us again by opening up a new ticket and we will provide additional support.

Thank you,

Siddartha Pathi

Yellowfin Technical Support

photo

Excellent job sir.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file