Report not adding correctly

Byron Burton shared this question 3 months ago
Completed

I have a report, where I suppressed the duplicates, but the sum total of the report is displaying a total including the duplicate values. I don't want the duplicates in the total. I need something like a sum(distinct). Does Yellowfin have this?

Replies (8)

photo

See Screenshot

6603e9e55021eca58bdf2430d75814a6

photo

Hello Byron Burton

Thank you for submitting this request to the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. My name is Sharwari Inkane and I will be supporting you with this issue.

Sincerely,

Sharwari Inkane
Yellowfin Technical Support

photo

Hello Byron Burton,

We would like to have a remote session with you to discuss further in regards to this issue based on your availability. I'm accessible from 6 am to 12:30 pm IST, Monday through Friday. Please confirm your availability so we can send you an invitation.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

8am to 5pm EST

CAUTION! This email originated outside of the organization. Please do not open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.

New Comment

Report not adding correctly [community.yellowfinbi.com]

Sharwari Inkane [community.yellowfinbi.com]

Hello Byron Burton,
We would like to have a remote session with you to discuss further in regards to this issue based on your availability. I'm accessible from 6 am to 12:30 pm IST, Monday through Friday. Please confirm your availability so we can send you an invitation.
Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

OPEN COMMENT IN BROWSER [community.yellowfinbi.com]

Stop receiving notifications [community.yellowfinbi.com] about this question
photo

Hello Byron,

I have reviewed your request and consulted with the wider team. I would like to notify you that the required result is not possible to achieve directly through Yellowfin UI; but, based on our findings, we might be able to do it using Freehand SQL. If you need any further assistance with SQL queries, I suggest contacting your DBA.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Byron Burton

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the solution I provided in my last email. Did the solution we sent you resolve the issue?

Please let us know if you need additional support on this issue.

Thank you,

Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Byron Burton

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the solution I provided in a previous email. Did the solution we sent you resolve the issue?

If you are unavailable right now, you can always contact us again at a later time by opening a new ticket I will close this case by the end of business tomorrow if I do not receive a reply.

Please let us know if you need additional support on this issue.

Thank you,

Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Byron,

I hope all is well

Just wanted to let you know I'll be closing this request due to inactivity. However, you can always contact us again at a later time by opening a new ticket, we will be more than happy to help you.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

Leave a Comment

Attach a file