Sum Distinct

Byron Burton shared this question 3 months ago
Completed

Is there a formula in Report builder to create a sum distinct function, similar to count distinct.

I want to add just the unique dollar amount

5724df2ec55ff1f4ff4c3b251c94859d

Replies (6)

photo

Hello Byron Burton,

Thank you for submitting this request to the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. My name is Yamini Naidu and I will be supporting you with this issue.

Sincerely,

Yamini Naidu
Yellowfin Technical Support

photo

Hello Byron,

With regards to your inquiry, would you kindly try the suppress duplicates option and let me know if it works? Under Column Formatting--> Display-->Suppress Duplicates.

72ca2d68ff51f51a9778c6c7c8936f9f

Regards,

Yamini Naidu

photo

Did not work

photo

Hello Byron,

I hope you are doing well

In order to confirm and resolve the matter in real time, I would like to arrange a call. Kindly inform me of your call availability so that I may schedule the invite for a time that works for you.

Monday to Friday, 6:00 AM IST to 12:30PM IST, is when I'm available.

Regards,

Yamini Naidu

photo

I have decided to take another approach.  You may close this ticket

Thank you

CAUTION! This email originated outside of the organization. Please do not open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.

New Comment

Sum Distinct [community.yellowfinbi.com]

Yamini Naidu [community.yellowfinbi.com]

Hello Byron,
I hope you are doing well
In order to confirm and resolve the matter in real time, I would like to arrange a call. Kindly inform me of your call availability so that I may schedule the invite for a time that works for you.
Monday to Friday, 6:00 AM IST to 12:30PM IST, is when I'm available.
Regards,
Yamini Naidu

OPEN COMMENT IN BROWSER [community.yellowfinbi.com]

Stop receiving notifications [community.yellowfinbi.com] about this question
photo

Hello Byron Burton,

Thanks for the confirmation. This ticket is now closed. If you have any other issue please contact us again by opening up a new ticket and we will provide additional support.

Thank you,

Yamini Naidu

Yellowfin Technical Support

Leave a Comment

Attach a file