Font Sizes for Reports on Dashboards

Byron Burton shared this question 58 days ago
Completed

I have several reports on a dashboard. Under the dashboard properties I have chosen to show the report. I have chosen to NOT HIDE REPORT NAME. How can I make the report name larger? I do not see a control to increase the font of the report name.

Thanks

Replies (5)

photo

Hello Byron Burton

Thank you for submitting this request to the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. My name is Sharwari Inkane and I will be supporting you with this issue.

In order to assist you please provide us the following information:

Sincerely,

Sharwari Inkane
Yellowfin Technical Support

photo

Hello Byron,

Unfortunately this is only available at CSS level. Looking at this link will give you a more detailed overview on how we use CSS in Yellowfin.

In order to achieve this, you would need to change the portlet-header css to reflect the changes you want to see. See below picture; an example set to 50px;

56e64c3ae1e84e8783e5c27c745bccaf

Furthermore, for your reference, kindly review the screen capture of my replication below:

https://ftp.yellowfin.bi/f/90b29023de890c63

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Byron Burton

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the solution I provided in my last email. Did the solution we sent you resolve the issue?

Please let us know if you need additional support on this issue.

Thank you,

Sharwari Inkane

Yellowfin Technical Support

photo

Yes thank you

photo

Hello Byron Burton,

Thanks for the confirmation. I will now go ahead and mark this case as completed. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns; we would be more than happy to assist you.

We value the customer experience and feedback and would like to understand your experience from our recent interaction. Please spare a moment to respond to the quick survey that was sent; we assure you, it won’t take much time to answer!

Your valuable feedback will help us serve you better in the future. Thank you for taking the time.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

Leave a Comment

Attach a file