Linking Reports

Byron Burton shared this question 2 months ago
Completed

Is there a way to create a report that queries the result of another separate report in YF. I have tried a subquery but it did not work

Replies (5)

photo

Hello Byron Burton

Thank you for submitting this request to the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. My name is Sharwari Inkane and I will be supporting you with this issue.

Allow me some time to look into this issue. I will get back to you with my findings.

Sincerely,

Sharwari Inkane
Yellowfin Technical Support

photo

Hello Byron Burton,

Regarding your query, I suggest checking the below link related to co-display reports. This resource should provide insights into how you can achieve what you're looking for.

https://wiki.yellowfinbi.com/display/yfcurrent/Co-Display+Reports

Please take a look and let me know if it helps or if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Byron Burton

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the solution I provided in my last email. Did the solution we sent you resolve the issue?

Please let us know if you need additional support on this issue.

Thank you,

Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Byron Burton

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the solution I provided in a previous email. Did the solution we sent you resolve the issue?

If you are unavailable right now, you can always contact us again at a later time by opening a new ticket I will close this case by the end of business tomorrow if I do not receive a reply.

Please let us know if you need additional support on this issue.

Thank you,

Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Byron Burton

I hope all is well

Just wanted to let you know I'll be closing this request due to inactivity. However, you can always contact us again at a later time by opening a new ticket, we will be more than happy to help you.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

Leave a Comment

Attach a file