Administration Console - Usage KPIs

Fumika Doi shared this question 2 months ago
Completed

I would like to know about the KPI values in the admin console.

https://wiki.yellowfinbi.com/display/yfcurrent/Understanding+the+Administration+Console
Usage KPIs

1.Unique Logins
1-1. What does one bar in the chart represent? Does it show the total value for 2 days?
Unique Logins" shows a graph for the last 30 days, but the chart shows 15 bars.
1-2. Is the leftmost graph for 30 days ago and the rightmost graph for the same day?

2.Dashboards
2-1. Does "the total number of active tabs available" count all dashboards with the status "open"? Does it depend on the user's access permissions?

2.Reports
2-1. Does the number of unique reports accessed include reports accessed by opening the dashboard?
Does it only include reports that were opened directly?
Does "the total number of active reports available" count all reports with status open? Does the count depend on the user's permissions?

Replies (9)

photo

Hello Fumika Doi

Thank you for submitting this request to the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. My name is Ankit Asati and I will be supporting you with this issue.

Sincerely,

Ankit Asati
Yellowfin Technical Support

photo

Hello Fumika Doi

Thank you for your patience. Do you want it to be verified of specific version? request if you can share the yellowfin version details so that can verify those details for you.

Sincerely,

Ankit Asati

photo

Hello Fumika Doi

This is to keep you informed that we have submitted a Task(YFN-27155) to the product team. As soon as we hear back from them, we will get back to you with the updates via the community ticket for your visibility. For now, I'll change the ticket status to 'On Hold'. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns; we would be more than happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Ankit Asati

photo

Hello Ankit Asati

Thank you for your reply and for submitting the task to the product team.
Shall I change the status of this ticket to complete so I can see YFN-27155?

Kind regards,
Fumika Doi

photo

Hello Fumika Doi

Sure, it is up to you since you have access to Jira ticket, if you want can close this.

Sincerely,

Ankit Asati

photo

Hello Fumika Doi

Thank you for your patience, we have an update from the product team on the query in the Jira ticket.

Unique Logins:

One bar represents two days. The rightmost bar is yesterday and the leftmost is 30 days from yesterday.

Dashboards:

"The total number of active tabs available" is all the dashboards with status open. It is not dependent on user access permissions. All dashboards, even the ones the admin does not have access to, are counted.

Reports:

Reports opened via dashboards are also counted. The total number of active reports are only reports with the status open.

Hope it helps!

Sincerely,

Ankit Asati

photo

Hello Fumika Doi

I hope you are doing well!

Request if we can move ahead with closure of this ticket? based on your response on the Jira ticket.

Sincerely,

Ankit Asati

photo

Hello Fumika Doi

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the solution I provided in my last email. Did the solution we sent you resolve the issue?

Please let us know if you need additional support on this issue.

Thank you,

Ankit Asati

photo

Hello Fumika Doi

As you confirmed in Jira ticket. I am glad that the query was addressed therefore closing this ticket. If you have any other issue please contact us again by opening up a new ticket and we will provide additional support.

Thank you,

Ankit Asati

Leave a Comment

Attach a file