Define Email Template width

Tony Ursino shared this question 52 days ago
Completed

Where can I define how wide my email template should be? Currently my broadcasted reports are only rendering on 50% of my laptop width, causing the last report column to wrap 20+ times. I would like to increase the email template width to limit the text wrapping.

I've reviewed Admin> Email Template.... but my only options are related to border/text color and size. I've also increased my email template logo width, hoping that the increased width would force the email template to dynamically increase in width- but no luck.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Tony Ursino

Thank you for submitting this request to the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. My name is Sharwari Inkane and I will be supporting you with this issue.

In order to assist you please provide us the following information:

Sincerely,

Sharwari Inkane
Yellowfin Technical Support

photo

Hi Sharwari. I emailed you directly the info.jsp file and two examples of broadcasts. The first is the broadcast covers 50% of the page, and the other is at 100%. We need to update the 50% to fill the full screen.

photo

Hello Tony,

We have noticed that there are two tickets created for the same issue. To avoid any redundancy and confusion, we propose closing one of these tickets and focusing our work on the other.

Could you please confirm if we can proceed with closing this ticket and continue addressing your issue under https://community.yellowfinbi.com/ticket/29662 ?

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Tony,

In order to prevent redundancy and confusion, I'll be closing this ticket since we already have another one open for the same issue (https://community.yellowfinbi.com/ticket/29662). Rest assured, I'll continue addressing your concern under the mentioned ticket.

If you have any other issue please contact us again by opening up a new ticket and we will provide additional support.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

Leave a Comment

Attach a file