SAML Bridge

Eduardo Agostinho shared this question 2 months ago
Completed

I have an application that uses Keycloak as the IdP to authenticate users. I want to have embedded dashboards; however, my users need to be synced with Yellowfin.

I know that there is a REST API that can be used for synchronization, but I saw the possibility of using the Yellowfin SAML Bridge.

My questions are: with Yellowfin SAML Bridge, can users be auto-created if they don't exist in Yellowfin?

How can I integrate it with my Keycloak?

Replies (3)

photo

Hello Eduardo Agostinho

Thank you for submitting this request to the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. My name is Siddartha Pathi and I will be supporting you with this issue.

• The info.jsp file for this instance in HTML format. In order to get this file please follow the instructions in the following link:

https://community.yellowfinbi.com/topic/how-to-get-the-info-jsp

Sincerely,

Siddartha Pathi
Yellowfin Technical Support

photo

Hello, Siddartha. I didn't understand if this is what you need but here:

9365fb46033873a3cb7c4498715e58c1

photo
photo

Hello Eduardo Agostinho

Thank you for sharing the file. I noticed that this email is from Gmail, not from the organization, so that's why I requested the Info.jsp file.

I have thoroughly reviewed our available documentation, and as you mentioned, Keycloak isn't explicitly mentioned. Regrettably, based on the information available to us currently, it appears that we do not support Keycloak at this time.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Thank you very much for your response. I'll use the REST API to synchronize my users then. Thanks again!

photo
photo

Hello Eduardo Agostinho

Hope everything is good.

Thank you very much for the confirmation. I will now go ahead and mark this case as completed. We will notify you in the future if there are any updates or developments regarding this Keycloak. If you have any other issue please contact us again by opening up a new ticket and we will provide additional support.

Thank you,

Siddartha Pathi

Yellowfin Technical Support

Leave a Comment

Attach a file