I'm trying to get a specific report via the REST API Displayed in Browser component.

Japie Bosman shared this question 2 months ago
Completed

When running the following api: api/reports/{reportID}, I'm getting a 200 response with the information for the report with reportID. The issue I'm having is trying to integrate this into a delphi application, displaying the report in a TWebBrowser component, but I'm not getting the html for the page for the report I'm trying to display. How do I get access to the html to display the report?

I'm using Delphi 12.1, have a local instance of Yellowfin running on my pc, fully licensed.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello Japie Bosman

Thank you for submitting this request to the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. My name is Sharwari Inkane and I will be supporting you with this issue.

In order to assist you please provide us the following information:

Sincerely,

Sharwari Inkane
Yellowfin Technical Support

photo

Please find the attached file.

photo

Hello Japie Bosman,

Thanks for sharing info.jsp.

We would like to have a remote session with you to discuss further in regards to this issue based on your availability. I'm accessible next week from Monday to Friday between 3:30 pm to 10:30 pm IST. Please confirm your availability so we can send you an invitation.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Japie Bosman,

I hope you are doing well. I wanted to follow up on my previous email regarding scheduling a remote session. I understand that you may have a busy schedule, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know your availability.

Please let me know a convenient time for you, and I will do my best to accommodate it.

Thank you,

Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Japie Bosman,

I wanted to follow up on my previous email regarding scheduling a remote session. I understand that you may have a busy schedule, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know your availability.

If you are unavailable right now, you can always contact us again at a later time by opening a new ticket. I will close this ticket by the end of business tomorrow if I do not receive a reply.

Please reply to this email and I will continue to work to resolve this issue.

Thank you,

Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Japie Bosman,

I hope all is well,

Just wanted to let you know I'll be closing this request due to inactivity. However, you can always contact us again at a later time by opening a new ticket, we will be more than happy to help you.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file