Customize error message

Smilton shared this question 9 days ago
Completed

Is it possible that when a report fails, we can customize the Error Message that is displayed on the Dashboard?

Thanks

Smilton

Replies (5)

photo

Hello Smilton

Thank you for submitting this request to the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. My name is Chegudi Priya and I will be supporting you with this issue.

Sincerely,

Chegudi Priya
Yellowfin Technical Support

photo

Hello Smilton,

Yes, it is possible to customize the appearance of Yellowfin using custom CSS. You can find more information and details on this topic by following the link I'm sharing with you. Please note that before you make any changes, it's important to create a backup of the entire ROOT directory. Creating a zip file of the ROOT directory will allow you to easily restore your styling back to Yellowfin's default state if needed.

I hope this helps please let us know if you have any further queries/concerns we are happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Chegudi Priya

photo

Hello Smilton

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the solution I provided in my last email. Did the solution we sent you resolve the issue?

Please let us know if you need additional support on this issue.

Thank you,

Chegudi Priya

photo

Hello Smilton

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the solution I provided in a previous email. Did the solution we sent you resolve the issue?

If you are unavailable right now, you can always contact us again at a later time by opening a new ticket I will close this case by the end of business tomorrow if I do not receive a reply.

Please let us know if you need additional support on this issue.

Thank you,

Chegudi Priya

photo

Hello Smilton

This email is to notify you that we believe that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that this ticket can be resolved for now. Because of age and inactivity, I am going to go ahead and mark this ticket as Completed for now. However, if you are unavailable right now, you can always contact us again at a later time by opening a new ticket.

Thanks & Regards,

Chegudi Priya

Leave a Comment

Attach a file