Is it possible to change the view that is associated with a given report?

Kevin shared this question 17 days ago
Awaiting Reply

Is it possible to change the view that is associated with a given report? Then edit the report(s) that are attached to the modified view making the needed changes to them reflecting the changes that were done on the view? Right now, it appears every time you make a change to a view you need to go back and completely recreate the report that was attached to that view. If one does not change the current view and creates a new view, they still must completely recreate the report(s) for that view.

Replies (6)

photo

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for submitting this request to the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. My name is Sharwari Inkane and I will be supporting you with this issue.

Please allow me some time so I can investigate this. Meanwhile could you please let me know what version and build of Yellowfin you are currently running?

Sincerely,

Sharwari Inkane
Yellowfin Technical Support

photo

Here is the requested information....

5779b0e9b4f2453979dc2678611b2232

photo

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for providing the requested information. I will review this and get back to you with the updates as soon as possible.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Kevin,

We would like to have a remote session with you to discuss further in regards to this issue based on your availability. I'm accessible from 3:30 pm to 10:30 pm IST, Monday through Friday. Please confirm your availability so we can send you an invitation.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Kevin

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the information I requested in my last email. Receiving this information is helpful as it will enable us to schedule a call and work towards a resolving the current issue. I know you may be busy but your prompt response would be greatly appreciated to help us move forward.

Thank you,

Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Kevin

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the information I requested in my last email. This will allow me to further troubleshoot this issue and work towards a resolution. I know you may be busy but this information is necessary to solve this issue.

If you are unavailable right now, you can always contact us again at a later time by opening a new ticket. I will close this ticket by the end of business tomorrow if I do not receive a reply.

Please reply to this email and I will continue to work to resolve this issue.

Thank you,

Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello,

I am Kevin's manager. Kevin is out of office but we do need to get an answer to this question. Please keep this open and he will be able to reply upon his return next week.

Thank you

photo

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for the update. I will keep this issue open and look forward to Kevin's reply upon his return next week. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with in the meantime.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Sharwari,

I am trying to schedule a Microsoft Teams call for us (Thurs Apr 25th, 11:00am - 12:00pm CST) to be able use for this call. If i could get an email address i can send the Outlook appointment to you so you will have the needed meeting information. In the meantime here is a screenshot of the Teams meeting details.

photo

Hello Kevin,

I am available tomorrow, Thursday, April 25th, at 11:00 am CST (9:30 pm IST). Let's schedule a call for that time.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

We are online and the meeting is up and running

photo

Hello Kevin,

I have been attempting to join the meeting using the provided link, but unfortunately, I am encountering difficulty in doing so.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Can i get an email I can send an invitation to?

photo

Hello Kevin,

Please use the below link to join the meeting:

Join the meeting now

Meeting ID: 454 854 731 778

Passcode: nm6FHu

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Has there been any movement on this?

photo

Hello Kevin,

Apologies for the delayed response. I am currently checking with the wider team regarding your query and will get back to you as soon as possible with an update.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file