Export a table with a column suppress duplicates on

Smilton shared this question 21 days ago
Answered

We have a table where we have a date column. As we have many times the same date for different rows, we have turn on Suppress Duplicates on this column. This is useful for showing the data, but when we export the report into CSV, we would like the date to appear on all the rows. Is that possible?

Replies (6)

photo

Similar question with the subtotals. We have it enabled in the report, but would like it to not appear on the export. Is that possible?

photo

Hello Smilton,

Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to export the date column with subtotals displayed on all rows without turning off the "Subtotal" feature. This is due to the way the feature functions within our system. However, we understand the importance of having complete and accurate data in your CSV exports. To ensure that you have the necessary information, we recommend temporarily disabling the "Subtotals" feature before exporting the report into CSV format. This will allow the subtotals to appear in the exported file.

We appreciate your understanding. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Chegudi Priya
Yellowfin Technical Support

photo
photo

Hello Smilton

Thank you for submitting this request to the Yellowfin Technical Support Team. My name is Chegudi Priya and I will be supporting you with this issue.

Sincerely,
Chegudi Priya

photo

Hello Smilton,

Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to export the date column with duplicates displayed on all rows without turning off the "Suppress Duplicates" feature. This is due to the way the suppression feature functions within our system.However, we understand the importance of having complete and accurate data in your CSV exports. To ensure that you have the necessary information, we recommend temporarily disabling the "Suppress Duplicates" feature before exporting the report into CSV format. This will allow the date to appear on all rows in the exported file.

We appreciate your understanding. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Chegudi Priya

photo

Hello Smilton,

I just wanted to double-check to see if you require any assistance with this, If not I will go ahead and mark this as completed. I would appreciate hearing your comments.

Thanks & Regards,

Chegudi Priya

photo

Hello Smilton

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the solution I provided in a previous email. Did the solution we sent you resolve the issue?

If you are unavailable right now, you can always contact us again at a later time by opening a new ticket I will close this case by the end of business tomorrow if I do not receive a reply.

Please let us know if you need additional support on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Chegudi Priya

photo

Hello Smilton

We believe that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that this ticket can be resolved for now.

Because of age and inactivity, I am going to go ahead and mark this ticket as Completed for now. If you have any other issue please contact us again by opening up a new ticket and we will provide additional support.

Thank you,

Chegudi Priya

Leave a Comment

Attach a file