Broadcast Dashboard as a HTML/PDF for client org login

Darji Yogenkumar shared this question 52 days ago
Answered

When I am logged in with normal user to client orgs, For Broadcast dashboard I can only see "Link to content" option. But I want to broadcast dashboard using HTML or PDF formant.

See attached.

21a8ae3941272ac7f66191630167b68f

Replies (5)

photo

Hello Team

Thank you for reaching out to the Yellowfin support.

We are currently reviewing this case. We will get back to you with the findings shortly.

Regards,

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Darji

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for being so patient. Dashboards can be broadcast as a link or as a PDF attachment only. We do not have the option to broadcast the dashboard in HTML format. I have tested it in the client organization as well and we have an option of PDF format.
51b79cffb7ccaf3c7f5d0015dde8a970

If the PDF option is not available in the list or you experience any pagination issues, check that JavaFX is installed and that Yellowfin is configured correctly. For additional information on the broadcast, please click the link below.

(https://wiki.yellowfinbi.com/display/yfcurrent/Broadcast)

Please let us know if anything else comes up that we can help you with.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hi Siddhartha,

When I am logged in with Admin Role, I can see PDF option but when I am logged with with Another Role I can't see PDF option. Is there is any permission to broadcast as PDF for Dashboard?

f69b583f7086ab916dd389d5bb7cef89

photo

Hi Siddhartha,

I have figured out it. Thanks. It was permission missing.

photo

Hello Darji

Greetings of the day!

Thank you very much for the confirmation. I will now go ahead and mark this case as completed. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns; we would be more than happy to assist you.

Have a great rest of your day!

Regards

Siddhartha

Leave a Comment

Attach a file