Is there a way to run all reports in a folder without clicking on each report?

Steve Kay shared this question 2 months ago
Completed

Is there a way to run all reports in a folder without clicking on each report? I don't care about the returned results, I just want to find out if a report runs or not.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Steve,

Thank you for reaching out to Yellowfin Support. My name is Priya, and I'll be assisting you with this issue. I understand your inquiry about running all reports in a folder without having to click on each one individually.
Unfortunately, at this time, Yellowfin does not support this feature. However, if you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help.

photo

Hello Steve,

I just wanted to double-check to see if you require any assistance with this, If not I will go ahead and mark this as completed.
I would appreciate hearing your comments.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya.

photo

Hello Steve,

Greetings for the Day.

This is a follow-up reminder that 2 days have passed without any activity in this ticket. When there's no activity, it usually means either that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that the matter is no longer relevant and after 5 days (2 days from now) without any activity, we assume that the ticket can be closed.

If this is not the case, please do reply and let us know how we can be of further assistance, we would be happy to assist.

photo

Hello Steve,

Greetings for the Day.

This email is to notify you that we believe that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that this ticket can be resolved for now.
Because of age and inactivity, I am going to go ahead and mark this ticket as Completed for now. However, if you ever want to revisit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let us know, and we will be more than happy to do so.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file