combine premade dashboards

Maria Evangelista shared this question 2 months ago
Answered
  1. How can our customer combine premade dashboards into one single dashboard with more subtabs without recreating the reports?
  2. How can our customer get copy and paste to work between sub?
  1. Need to breakout a pre-made dashboard into it’s own sub, is there a way to copy and paste (shows up but does not work) into another sub without rebuilding the report?
  1. How can our customer adjust our premade reports to change the visualizations?
  1. Is there a way to do this or do we have to recreate them from scratch in Blueprint?
  1. Need better guidance on how to build out the reports than what is provided in the user guide.

1. Differences between blue circle data and orange square data is not clear
  2. Building reports from data sets seems inconsistent (what worked in one will not work in another).

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Maria.

Thank you for reaching out to Yellowfin Support. My name is Priya, and I'll be assisting you with the issue reported as combine premade dashboards.

Please check this link for more information about Dashboards.

1. How can our customer combine premade dashboards into one single dashboard with more subtabs without recreating the reports?
    We can not combine the premade dashboards but we can create a new dashborad with the exsisting reports
  2. How can our customer get copy and paste to work between sub?
    This option is not available now Copy and paste work with in that tab.
  3. Need to breakout a pre-made dashboard into it’s own sub, is there a way to copy and paste (shows up but does not work) into another sub without rebuilding the report?
    You can build a report once and drag and drop from the left hand side object menu
  4. How can our customer adjust our premade reports to change the visualizations?
    You can change the visualization by editing the report.
  5. Is there a way to do this or do we have to recreate them from scratch in Blueprint?
    you can click on Advacned edit and change the report.
  6. Need better guidance on how to build out the reports than what is provided in the user guide.
    Please go thorugh this link for more information about how to build out the reports.
    Please let me know if you need any further information we are here to help.

photo

Hi Maria,

I hope you are doing well.

I just wanted to check in and see how it's all going. Is there anything else you need from me to help with this? If you can get back to me that would be great.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya.

photo

Hello Maria,

Thank you for the confirmation. I will now go ahead and mark this case as completed. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions or concerns; we would be more than happy to assist you.

Have a great rest of your day!

Thanks & Regards,

Priya.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file