Trying to print a signature from database that is saved as a PNG file.

Barbara Huntley shared this question 2 months ago
Completed

Trying to print a signature from database that is saved as a PNG file. The output is garbled. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies (20)

photo

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for reaching out to Yellowfin Support. My name is Sharwari Inkane, and I'll be assisting you with the issue. I will take a look at it with the details shared and get back to you with the findings shortly. Please let us know if you have any more questions; we will be happy to help.

In addition to that, could you please provide information on the version and build of Yellowfin you are currently running?

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Checking. One sec.

photo

Yellowfin Version 9.8

photo

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for providing the version. To proceed further, I kindly request the following details from your end:

1. Could you please share info.jsp?
To access this page, just append info.jsp to your YF URL.
E.g. http://localhost:8080/info.jsp

2. Could you please confirm whether you are using a development license or a production license?

3. Are you directly referencing Yelllowfin or is there involvement from another company?

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

We use Yellowfin through Credible/Qualifacts. They told me they couldn't help with my question and to reach out to you, Yellowfin.

I guess we are a production license (I'm not sure). I'm not sure how to get the other information.

photo

Hello Barbara,

We would like to have a remote session with you to discuss further in regards to this issue based on your availability. I'm accessible from 9 pm to 6 am IST, Monday through Friday. Please confirm your availability so we can send you an invitation.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Tuesday & Wednesday this week between 2:00-4:00 PM EST. Please let me know. Thanks.

Barbara. Huntley@HorizonBH.org

photo

Hello Barbara,

This is to inform you that an invitation to a team meeting has been forwarded to you for Tuesday, 20th February at 02:00pm EST (21st February 12:30am IST). To join the meeting, click the following link.

Join the meeting now

Meeting ID: 462 104 825 18

Passcode: aMtHfH

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Barbara,

Thanks for your time over the remote session. In order to proceed with addressing the query effectively, could you please provide the name of the database(ex. MYSQL, MSSQL, etc) you are using?

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Credible is a MYSQL database

photo

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for your response. To address the issue effectively, we would like to schedule another remote session to discuss further in regards to this issue based on your availability. I'm accessible from 9 pm to 6 am IST, Monday through Friday. Please confirm your availability so we can send you an invitation.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

I will be Out of Office tomorrow and Monday. Can we schedule something for Tuesday or Wednesday of next week (EST). Thanks.

photo

Hello Barbara,

This is to inform you that an invitation to a team meeting has been forwarded to you for Tuesday, 27th February at 11:30am EST (27th February 10:00pm IST). To join the meeting, click the following link.

Join on your computer, mobile app or room device

Click here to join the meeting

Meeting ID: 426 720 114 044

Passcode: bKBZBr

Download Teams | Join on the web

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Barbara,

Greetings for the day!

I just want to followup regarding the query Siddhartha shared with you during the recent call. Could you please confirm if the query provided was helpful to you? If not, I will escalate this to our product team for further assistance.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Barbara,

Hope you are doing well.

I just want to touch base to see if you had chance to read through my response. If you can let me know that would be great.

Thank you!

Regards,

Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Barbara,

Greetings for the Day.

This is a follow up reminder that 15 days have passed without any activity in this ticket. When there's no activity, it usually means either that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that the matter is no longer relevant and after 16 days (1 days from now) without any activity, we assume that the ticket can be closed.

If this is not the case, please do reply and let us know how we can be of further assistance, we would be happy to assist.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner...I have not had a chance to test Siddhartha's code. I will do so first thing Monday so I can report back. Thank you for following up. Barbara

photo

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for the update! Let me know if you encounter any issues or need further assistance after testing the code. I am here to help if you need anything.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Thank you for your help. I was able to figure it out. You can go ahead and close this ticket.

photo

Hello Barbara

Thanks for confirmation. I am glad to hear the issue was resolved. If you have any other issue please contact us again by opening up a new ticket and we will provide additional support.

Thank you,

Sharwari Inkane

Yellowfin Technical Support

Leave a Comment

Attach a file