Zoom Charts

Daniel Foss shared this question 2 months ago
Completed

Is there the ability to zoom in or expand a portion of a chart to make it more visible? Today we know how to click on specific data points, but not how to zoom.

Replies (11)

photo

Hello Nathalia

Thanks for reaching out to Yellowfin support.

Allow me some time to look into it. Once I've done so, I'll let you know what I've observed.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Daniel

Greetings of the day!

I looked over every option available for charts, and currently, there is no option to expand or zoom in on a particular area of a chart to increase its visibility. If you want I will raise this ticket as Idea logged. Please let us know if anything else comes up that we can help you with.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Daniel

Greetings of the day!

We would like to check, with you if you had the opportunity to read our last response. Request, you to review and let us know if you have any questions or if further assistance is required.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Daniel,

Greetings for the Day.

This is a follow-up reminder that 2 days have passed without any activity in this ticket. When there's no activity, it usually means either that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that the matter is no longer relevant and after 5 days (2 days from now) without any activity, we assume that the ticket can be closed.

If this is not the case, please do reply and let us know how we can be of further assistance, we would be happy to assist.

Regards,

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Yellowfin, I just saw these emails and will get you corrected to the correct people. I've added most to this message. 

Sent from a mobile device.

photo

Hello,

In speaking with Steve Remington (from Minerra) the other day, it was mentioned that there is a way to cause a chart to popup into a larger mode. Some icon to the top-right. I may be mistaken. Would you mind please checking with him?

photo

Hello Amir Rozenberg

Greetings of the day!

The width and height of the chart are modifiable via the options provided. The size of the chart will grow if the width and height are altered. To help you with this, I've attached a video. As demonstrated in the video, we can also adjust the chart's size in preview mode by making size adjustments There is a simple way to adjust the size of a Google map chart, as seen in the video. For your reference, I have included both of the videos.

I can see these options to increase and decrease the size of the charts. Is this what you are looking for? Please let us know if anything else comes up that we can help you with.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Amir Rozenberg

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for joining the call. When we right-click on a chart, the option to "Open Chart Image" appears; this opens a new window (popup). For your reference, I have included the video.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Amir, Daniel

Greetings of the day!

We would like to check, with you if you had the opportunity to read our last response. Request, you to review and let us know if you have any questions or if further assistance is required.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Amir, Daniel

Greetings of the day!

This is a follow-up reminder that 2 days have passed without any activity in this ticket. When there's no activity, it usually means either that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that the matter is no longer relevant and after 5 days (2 days from now) without any activity, we assume that the ticket can be closed.

If this is not the case, please do reply and let us know how we can be of further assistance, we would be happy to assist.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Amir, Daniel

Greetings for the day!

This email is to notify you that we believe that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that this ticket can be resolved for now. Because of age and inactivity, I am going to go ahead and mark this ticket as Completed. However, if you ever want to revisit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let us know, and we will be more than happy to do so.

Regards

Siddhartha

Leave a Comment

Attach a file