Base href

Daniel shared this question 4 months ago
Completed

Hello
I access Yelowfin through a domain via https.
The main page loads correctly, however, when I press the 'Login' button the page redirects to the internal IP of the server (192.168.23.21), and does not load
I have seen in the source code of the page the following line:
<!-- <base href="http://192.168.23.21:8080/"> -->
Is there something wrongly configured?

Thank you,
All the best

Replies (5)

photo

Hello Daniel

Thank you for reaching out to the Yellowfin support.

We are currently reviewing this case. We will get back to you with the findings shortly.

Regards,

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Daniel

In order to clarify the things, We would like to have a remote session with you. Could you please confirm your availability. I am available Monday to Friday 14:00 IST to 22:00 IST

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Daniel

I just want to touch base to see if you had chance to read through below response. If you can let us know that would be great.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Daniel

This is a follow up reminder that 2 days have passed without any activity in this ticket. When there's no activity, it usually means either that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that the matter is no longer relevant and after 5 days (2 days from now) without any activity, we assume that the ticket can be closed.

If this is not the case, please do reply and let us know how we can be of further assistance, we would be happy to assist.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Daniel

Greetings for the Day. This email is to notify you that we believe that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that this ticket can be resolved for now. Because of age and inactivity, I am going to go ahead and mark this ticket as Completed. However, if you ever want to revisit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let us know, and we will be more than happy to do so.

Regards
Siddhartha

Leave a Comment

Attach a file