Where are the free tools from this post?

Rob Sizeland shared this question 4 months ago
Answered

Hello,

We're looking for the free tools/bundles that were mentioned in this post.

https://www.yellowfinbi.com/blog/official-launch-certified-cdata-connectors

So far, anything we've found includes the CData link which is just a trial.

I understand the marketplace was recently discontinued, but we are in need of Xerox and Hubspot connectors that were once free in there.

Many thanks,

Rob

Replies (7)

photo

Hello Rob,

Thanks for reaching out to Yellowfin Support. Allow me some time to look into this request,
I'll investigate this issue internally and get back to you with my findings.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya.

photo

Hello Rob,

Currently, we are checking this with our wider team for more clarification, I will revert you back as soon as I get a response from the team. Meanwhile, I would like to check if you have contacted Cdata support regarding this.
You may reach out to CDATA support using support@cdata.com.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya.

photo

Hello Rob,

I hope you are doing well.

I just want to touch base to see if you had a chance to read through my response. If you can get back to me that would be great

Thanks & Regards,

Priya.

photo

Hi Priya,

Yes I have. We have had discussions with CData and they only offer the full subscription price when we've enquired on behalf of our clients.

Many thanks,

Rob

photo

Hello Rob,

We have received an update from the wider team regarding the CData drivers. It has been confirmed that these drivers do not include built-in reports and dashboards. In order to fully utilize the potential of the CData drivers and access the built-in reports and dashboards, an additional purchase is required from CData. If you are interested in exploring these additional options, I recommend contacting CData's sales team for further assistance and guidance.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'll be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya.

photo

Hi Priya,

Ok, so I'm struggling to understand where the "free tools" or "bundles" are in terms of connectors mentioned in the Yellowfin post. We don't require the reports or dashboards, we need the connector driver to allow our customers to connect to their current datasources. This is on behalf of Rhino Analytics so I would assume we would get access to these resources since the free alternatives on the marketplace have been taken down.

Many thanks,

Rob

photo
photo

Hello Rob,

My sincere apologies that you're having trouble finding the free tools and bundles mentioned in the post; however, since the partnership has happened between Yellowfin and CData, we have been assisting the customers with technical issues or any workarounds by sharing the related articles. Since this question falls under a sales pitch and, honestly, we don't get many connector-related questions on the pre-sales side to the support team,. I request that you please get in touch with CDATA sales or support to understand the requirements for what is provided or if any cost is involved in owning the tools.

I am hoping that would be the best way forward, and please do let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We would be happy to assist.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya.

photo

Hello Rob,

I just wanted to check in and see how it's all going. Is there anything else you need from me to help with this? If you can get back to me that would be great.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya.

photo

Hello Rob,

This is a follow-up reminder that 4 days have passed without any activity in this ticket.
When there's no activity, it usually means either that you have identified the solution for
the reported issue or that the matter is no longer relevant and after 5 days (1 days from now) without any activity, we assume that the ticket can be closed.
If this is not the case, please do reply and let us know how we can be of further assistance, we would be happy to assist.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya.

photo

Hello Rob,

Greetings for the Day.

This email is to notify you that we believe you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that this ticket can be resolved for now. Because of age and inactivity, I will go ahead and mark this ticket as Completed for now.

However, if you ever want to revisit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let us know, and we will be more than happy to do so.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file