User Profile > Settings > Dynnamic Filters

Jim Staples shared this question 4 months ago
Completed

Under my user profile setting there is a menu selection "Dynamic Filters". Have searched WIKIs but unable to find any documentation for the feature

How is the feature used?

How are the options set?

Replies (10)

photo

Hello Jim,

Thanks for reaching out to Yellowfin support.
Please allow me some time to look into this issue. Meanwhile could you please let me know what version and build of Yellowfin you are currently running?

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Thank you for your reply. I am using Yellowfin BI version 9.8 through our Electronic Medical Record provider Credible. I don't know what the build is.

photo

Hello Jim,

I have thoroughly checked the user profile settings in version 9.8, but unfortunately, I couldn't locate this particular option. Attached is the screenshot for your reference.

a8ffa708d5c82e7f5b1b5b64bfcbdd09

To assist further, could you please share info.jsp. To access this page, just append info.jsp to your YF URL.
E.g. http://localhost:8080/info.jsp

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Hello Jim,

I hope all is well,

I just want to touch base to see if you had a chance to read through my response. If you can let me know that would be great.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Apparently Credible is restricting that page from it's customers as I'm unable to connect to it. I attached another screenshot to be sure you know where I'm seeing the option

photo

Hello Jim,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. Please review the wiki article below, which provide information about dynamic filters, including how to use the feature and configure options:
https://wiki.yellowfinbi.com/display/yfcurrent/Table+Conditions

If you have any queries or require information, feel free to reach out. I am here to assist.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Thank you Sharwari for finding the wiki article that explains this feature. Not sure it will be useful for me as I'm unable to add tables to the schema.

Have a great day!

photo

Hello Jim,

I wanted to inquire if there is anything else I can assist you with. Please feel free to reply to this message if you have any further questions or concerns and I am more than happy to help you. If there are no further questions, please inform me, and I will proceed to close this case.

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

photo

Thank you for your help. Please feel free to close this ticket.

Best regards

Jim

photo

Hello Jim,

Thanks for the confirmation. I will now go ahead and mark this case as completed. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns; we would be more than happy to assist you.

Have a great rest of your day!

Regards,
Sharwari Inkane

Leave a Comment

Attach a file