Get List dashboards in API Rest

Geisson shared this question 6 months ago
Completed

Hello, I'm integrating with yellowfin. I need to search for the list of dashboards created within a client/organization. Is there any way to search for a list of an organization's dashboards?

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Geisson,

Thanks for reaching out to Yellowfin support.

I hope this message finds you well. After some research, I found a valuable resource in the Yellowfin Wiki that might assist you in this matter. I kindly request you to go through the Yellowfin Wiki page, which explains the ability to obtain lists of dashboards according to user groups.

https://developers.yellowfinbi.com/dev/api-docs/v2.0/#operation/getUserGroupDefaultDashList

If you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please reach out to me.

Regards,

Sri Vamsi

photo

Hello Geisson,

Greetings for the Day!

Thanks for the response. we are going ahead and mark this ticket as Completed. However, if you ever wanted to revisit this or have anything else we could help you with, please let me know.

Regards

Sri Vamsi

photo

Regarding my question, I believe that the API informed is the only one that returns the Dashboards. My problem concerns the implementation of user and dashboard permissions management, where we already have this control in our ERP and I need to replicate it via API to yellowfin. If there are no more APIs that I can use, I believe this question can be closed.

Thank you for your feedback and attention.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file