Related Content Limit

Jasper Dan Estareja shared this question 7 months ago
Completed

Is there a limit on how many Related Contents / Drill Through reports can be added to a report?

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Jasper,

Thanks for reaching out to Yellowfin Support. Allow me some time to look into this request, I'll investigate this issue internally and get back to you with my findings.

Thanks!

Regards,

Chaithanya V M.

photo

Hello Jasper,

Upon review of this request, I haven't found any documentation about the restriction of the Related Contents / Drill Through reports that could be added to a single report. Seems there is no limit to adding the Related Contents / Drill Through reports.

Please let me know if you are running into any issues with adding Related Contents / Drill Through to a report!

Thanks!

photo

Hi Vemu,

No worries for now, our client was just curious if there is an actual limit. On my experience, the most number I added was around 12 Drill Throughs, so I guess that should be fine.

You may close this ticket.

Thank you!

photo

Hello Jasper, Good Day!

Thank you very much for the confirmation. I will now go ahead and mark this case as completed.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns; we would be more than happy to assist you.
Have a great rest of your day!

Thanks!

Regards,

Chaithanya V M.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file