Password reset email template

Lex Clay shared this question 8 months ago
Completed

Hi Fishies.

When using the /PasswordForgotten.i4 link to reset a password, is there any way to change the the text in the email template below so that it's grammatically correct (eg "an eTM password..." rather that "a eTM password..." Ideally, we'd also want to change the copyright notice. Modifying the email template in the admin console does not seem to affect this email.

af4d582c1f3c793e2724e4242e78f79c

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Lex,

Thank you for reaching out to yellowfin support,

You will find that message in the Applicationresources.properties file which is inside i4-core.jar, you will find this file in the folder \appserver\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\lib. Rename i4-core.jar to i4-core.zip, unzip the file and you will find the Applicationresources.properties, edit that file and search for the text, make changes as you wish and keep that file back into the folder and then create a jar.

Put that .jar file back into the lib folder and restart Yellowfin service.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

Nishant

photo

Hello Lex,

I hope all is well,

I just want to touch base to see if you had chance to read through my responses. If you can let me know that would be great.

Regards

Nishant

photo

Hello Lex,

I hope all is well,

This is a follow up reminder that 2 days have passed without any activity in this ticket. When there's no activity, it usually means either that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that the matter is no longer relevant and after 5 days (2 days from now) without any activity, we assume that the ticket can be closed.

If this is not the case, please do reply and let us know how we can be of further assistance, we would be happy to assist.

Regards

Nishant

photo

Hello Lex,

I hope all is well,

This email is to notify you that we believe that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that this ticket can be resolved for now. Because of age and inactivity, I am going to go ahead and mark this ticket as Completed.

However, if you ever wanted to revisit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let us know, we will be more than happy to do so.

Regards

Nishant

Leave a Comment

Attach a file