Does Yellowin 8 is comaptible with O365 via OAuth ?

Pratiksha Rane shared this question 9 months ago
Answered

We are planning on migrating emails to cloud and therefore we would like to understand whether Yellowfin supports Microsoft Graph API with OAuth Authorization.

This means that scheduled reports will be emailed via cloud email.If supported, kindly share steps for configuring this.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Pratiksha,

Thanks for reaching out to support with your question. Broadcast email configuration can be found in the admin console. Yellowfin currently supports SMTP authorization for this sending emails. I could create a developer task to look into adding support for other types of authorization if this is something your organization would be interested in, just let me know. Otherwise our consulting partners may be able to provide personalized assistance with the objective, feel welcome to reach out to an account manager in this case.

Thanks,
Eric

photo

Hi Pratiksha,

Just wanted to check in to see if you had a chance to review my reply at this time.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Pratiksha,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this Question as Answered due to inactivity at this time. Feel welcome to reach out in the future.

Thanks,

Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file